Sucee 28 is used to treat androgen-dependent diseases in women, such as acne’s pronounced form, especially those accompanied by seborrhea or inflammation or formation of nodes, androgenetic alopecia mild forms of hirsutism, and it is also a combined oral contraceptive to prevent pregnancy, birth control. Each of the 28 tablets contains two different female hormones: cyproterone acetate (2 mg) and Ethinyl estradiol (0.035 mg).
Sucee 28 Indications
oral contraceptive, acne treatment preparations
Sucee 28 Side effects
dizziness, headache, mental depression, nausea, abdominal pain, breast pain, breast tenderness, and body weight increase. Less common side effects are migraine, rash, melasma. Rare side effects are arterial thromboembolism, cerebral hemorrhage, cerebral thrombosis, coronary thrombosis, gall bladder disease, hepatic adenomas, hypertension, contact lens intolerance, thrombosis, breast secretion, vaginal secretion, decrease in body weight. If you notice any side effects not mentioned in this leaflet, please inform your doctor.
Sucee 28 Contraindications
you should not use Sucee if you have any of the following conditions:
- thrombophlebitis, thromboembolic disorders, history of deep-vein thrombophlebitis, cerebral vascular disease, MI, coronary artery disease
- known or suspected breast carcinoma or estrogen-dependent neoplasia, carcinoma of the endometrium
- hepatic adenomas/carcinomas
- undiagnosed abnormal genital bleeding
- known or suspected pregnancy
- cholestatic jaundice of pregnancy/jaundice with prior pill use
- hypersensitivity to any component of the product
- acute liver disease
- uncontrolled hypertension
- diabetes mellitus with vascular complications
If anything on the above list applies to you, tell your doctor before starting to use Suche.
you may need to be kept under close observation if:
- you smoke
- you have diabetes
- you are overweight
- you have a high blood pressure
- you have a heart valve disorder or a certain heart rhythm disorder
- you or someone in your close family has had a thrombosis, a heart attack, or a stroke
- you suffer from migraine
- you suffer from epilepsy
- you or someone in your close family have or have had high cholesterol or triglycerides
- you or someone in your close family have or have had a breast cancer
- you have a liver or gallbladder disease
- you have an operation, or if your ability to move around is limited for a long period of time
If any of the above conditions appear for the first time, come back or get worse while using the Sucee, you should contact your doctor.
Use and dosage: tablets must be taken in the order directed on the package every day and with some liquid as needed. One tablet is to be taken daily for 28 consecutive days. Start with the number 1 tablet in the top corner. Follow the direction of the arrows until all 28 tablets have been taken. Then no tablets for 7 days = each subsequent pack is started 7 days after the last tablet of the current pack. During this tablet-free interval of 7 days, withdrawal bleeding usually occurs. This usually starts on day 2-3 after the last tablet and may not have finished before the next pack is started.
Missed dose: if you miss a dose of Sucee tablets, take it as soon as you remember, even if this means taking two tablets simultaneously. Then continue the tablets as usual. If a tablet is missed in week 3, the next pack must be started as soon as the current pack’s active tablets are finished.
Package Contents: 1 calendar pack of 28 tablets with female hormones cyproterone acetate and Ethinyl estradiol, totaling 28 tablets in one box.
Active ingredient: cyproterone acetate 2 mg and Ethinyl estradiol 0.035 mg (21 tablets)
Manufacturer: Biolab Co. Ltd., Samut Prakan, Thailand
Storage: keep Sucee in its calendar blister until used. Store at room temperature below 30°C, keep away from direct sunlight, and do not refrigerate.