What is Cenforce D?
Cenforce D is a two-in-one medication which is used for the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction (ED) or impotence in men as well as prevents premature ejaculation. These next-gen hybrid pills have two major ingredients present in different strengths. Cenforce-D has 100mg of Sildenafil Citrate and 60mg of Dapoxetine in each tablet.
The patients having symptoms of softer erection, dissatisfied sex life, or having an issue of premature ejaculation are often prescribed with this FDA-approved medicine. One may buy Cenforce D online in the UK or India if they have been prescribed with this medicine. If you think “where to buy Cenforce D?” then look for Centurion Laboratories as the manufacturer.
How does Cenforce-D work?
Cenforce-D has 100mg of Sildenafil Citrate and 60mg of Dapoxetine per tablet. Sildenafil is used to treat Erectile Dysfunction, ED in men by interfering with the cGMP cycle, relaxing the stress around the smooth muscles of the pelvic organs, and increasing the blood flow in the penis. Dapoxetine is a popular medication for the treatment of premature ejaculation. Hence, both the active ingredients serve their respective purpose.
How to take Cenforce D?
Cenforce D should be taken as one whole tablet with a glass of water. The patient should not crush, break, or chew the tablet. The patient may take Cenforce 100 mg dosage before 45 minutes to 1 hour of the planned sexual intercourse. However, the patient needs to be sexually stimulated for the medicine to show its effectiveness, which lasts for around 4 to 5 hours.
Cenforce-D Side Effects
The following could be Cenforce-D Side Effects:
- Dizziness or lightheadedness
- Digestion or Sleep Disorders
- Excessive Sweating
- Dryness of throat
- Flushed face or redness on the face
- Ringing or buzzing in the ears
- Increase in the blood pressure
- A Sudden increase in the heartbeat
- Nervousness and confusion
There could be more side effects observed if proper care is not taken with Cenforce 200 dosage or if any active ingredient of the patient’s current medication negatively impacts Sildenafil Citrate.
Care to be Taken
- The medicine may not be prescribed to any next patient as it may have adverse effects under specific physical or psychological situations.
- The current medications should be discussed with the doctor.
- Cenforce is not for use in combination with other medicines used for the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction like Tadalista, Vardenafil, or more.
- Driving or operating machinery should be avoided after taking the medicine as it may cause dizziness
- Cenforce D or Cenforce 150 is strictly for the use of men and should not be given to/consumed by women or children below 18 years of age.
- The patient should seek immediate medical attention if any of the side effects appear or the erection lasts longer than the specified duration.