Kamagra Oral Jelly general information
What is Kamagra Oral Jelly used for?
Kamagra Oral Jelly 100mg is used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men, which is inability to achieve or maintain a hard erect penis suitable for sexual activity, due to insufficient blood flow into the penis. Kamagra Oral Jelly relaxes the blood vessels in the penis increasing blood flow and causing an erection, which is the natural response to sexual stimulation. However, Kamagra Oral Jelly will only work if you are sexually aroused. Kamagra Oral Jelly 100 available as single dose individual sachets in various flavours including banana, pineapple, orange strawberry and vanilla.
How does Kamagra Oral Jelly work?
Kamagra Oral Jelly 100mg contains sildenafil, a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor. Sildenafil Sildenafil in Kamagra Oral Jelly acts on the erectile tissue of the penis to increase blood flow into the penis, which is needed to cause an erection. During sexual stimulation nitric oxide is released in the erectile tissue of the penis which activates the enzyme guanylate cyclase. This enzyme increases levels of a chemical called cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), which relaxes the blood vessels in the penis and allows blood to fill the spongy erectile tissues to cause an erection. Another enzyme called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) breaks down cGMP preventing blood flow into the penis, which causes loss of an erection. Sildenafil in Kamagra Oral Jelly inhibits the action of PDE5 which resolves erectile dysfunction by allowing the natural process of sexual stimulation to activate the cGMP mechanism for achieving and maintaining an erection. Kamagra Oral Jelly is faster acting that in tablet form as it is absorbed into the blood more rapidly, being effective with 20-45 minutes.
How long does Kamagra Oral Jelly last?
Kamagra Oral Jelly should be taken within an hour of planned sex and in most cases it helps you to get an erection in about 30 minutes that will last for around 4 hours, provided you are sexually excited. Kamagra Oral Jelly does not work if you are not aroused.
What does Kamagra Oral Jelly contain?
Kamagra Oral Jelly contains the active ingredient sildenafil citrate (100mg/5gm), a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor used to treat erectile dysfunction in men.
Treating erectile dysfunction (impotence) with Kamagra Oral Jelly
Kamagra Oral Jelly 100mg contains sildenafil, a phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitor, used to treat erectile dysfunction in men (impotence). When taken before planned sexual activity, Kamagra Oral Jelly inhibits the breakdown (by the enzyme PDE5) of a chemical called cGMP, produced in the erectile tissue of the penis during sexual arousal, and this action allows blood flow into the penis causing and maintaining an erection. Kamagra Oral Jelly is faster acting that in tablet form as it is absorbed into the blood more rapidly, being effective with 20-45 minutes.
What are the side effects of Kamagra Oral Jelly?
The most commonly reported side effects when taking Kamagra Oral Jelly include, headache, dizziness, flushing, indigestion, nasal congestion, diarrhoea, rash. More serious side effects include unusual heartbeat, urinary tract infection (stinging or burning urine, more frequent need to pass urine), blood in the urine, changes in vision such as blurring, a blue colour to your vision or a greater awareness of light, persistent headache or fainting, bleeding from the nose.
When should Kamagra Oral Jelly not be used?
You should not use Kamagra Oral Jelly 10mg if you:
- are allergic to sildenafil or any ingredients in Kamagra Oral Jelly
- are taking any nitrate medication, such as nitroglycerin for angina, as it may lead to a severe drop in blood pressure
- have a condition where sexual intercourse inadvisable due to cardiovascular or heart problems or you have had a heart attack or stroke in the last 6 months
- have liver disease
- have abnormally high or low blood pressure
- have an eye disease like non-arteritic anterior ischaemic optic neuropathy (NAION), which causes loss of vision or if you have retinitis pigmentosa
- are taking medication that may interact with Kamagra Oral Jelly or may increase your risk for side-effects, including cimetidine for treating ulcers, antibiotics like erythromycin and rifampicin, verapamil or diltiazem (for high blood pressure), ritonavir or saquinavir (for HIV), itraconazole or ketaconazole for fungal infections, alpha-blockers like doxazosin for high blood pressure
What medications interact with Kamagra Oral Jelly?
Several medications interact with Kamagra Oral Jelly 100mg and should either not be taken while you are taking Kamagra Oral Jelly or only after discussion and instruction from your doctor:
- Drugs that cause a serious reaction with Kamagra Oral Jelly: any nitrate medication, such as nitroglycerin for angina
- Drugs that affect Kamagra Oral Jelly: cimetidine for treating ulcers, antibiotics like erythromycin and rifampicin, itraconazole or ketaconazole (for fungal infections), ritonavir or saquinavir (for HIV)
- Drugs that are affected by Kamagra Oral Jelly: alpha-blockers like doxazosin for high blood pressure
How should Kamagra Oral Jelly be taken?
You should take your Kamagra Oral Jelly 100mg approximately one hour before sexual activity (between 0.5 and 4 hours) and without food. Squeeze the contents of a single sachet onto a spoon and swallow then drink a glass of water. If you have a large meal before taking your Kamagra Oral Jelly it may take longer to work. Kamagra Oral Jelly is effective for 4-6 hours and you should take no more than sachet per day and only if you plan to have sex.
How long should you take Kamagra Oral Jelly?
You should only take Kamagra Oral Jelly when you plan to have sex; it is not intended as a regular medication.
How should Kamagra Oral Jelly be stored?
You should store your Kamagra Oral Jelly below 25°C in a cool dry place.