Testosterone Enanthate Injection
Buy Testosterone enanthate 300 By A-Tech Labs (Testosterone Enanthate 300mg- 1 vial of 10ml)
Meet Testosterone enanthate 300, a naturally synthesized supplement that triggers and hastens testosterone production in the body. Since its release into the market, this product has become increasingly popular among the bodybuilding communities thanks to its powerful ingredients. Ever since, it has been employed both for medical purposes and for bodybuilding, especially by men.
- Beginners – weekly 250mg for 8-16 weeks
- Intermediates – weekly 500mg for 8-16 weeks
- Experts – weekly 1000mg for 8-16 weeks
Testosterone Enanthate (Testosterone heptanoate) is an androgen and anabolic steroid used in androgen replacement therapy.
Contrary to popular belief, Testosterone enanthate 300 does not contain testosterone. Instead, it contains a premium blend of naturally occurring substances that help your body manufacture more testosterone hormones. These include D-Aspartic Acid, Fenugreek, Ginseng Extract, Selenium, Tribulus Terrestris, Vitamin B, Vitamin D, and Zinc Gluconate. For this reason, bodybuilders use it to gain mass, speed, and stamina naturally. Interestingly, its detection rate in the blood remains notably low, a factor that has increased the supplement’s popularity amongst athletes.
How Does Testosterone enanthate 300 Work?
Testosterone enanthate 300 is delivered to the body via injection, preferably in the muscles. Once inside, the depot releases the drug’s ingredients in small bits for about 7-10 days. Once in the bloodstream, its supplements create a suitable environment for relaying and survival of testosterone hormone. They also trigger the brain to instruct the testicles to produce more testosterone. The high presence of this hormone in the body consequently begins constructive metabolism, which results in increased energy output.
Benefits of Testosterone enanthate 300 mg
To better understand the resultant benefits, we shall focus on the body’s reaction to varying testosterone levels. Naturally, the level of testosterone begins diminishing at the age of 30. This means that any bodybuilder trying to gain muscle at that age might have difficulties. Taken in right dosages, Testosterone enanthate 300, therefore, will provide the benefits below.
Benefits of Testosterone enanthate 300
Testosterone enanthate 300 Dosages
Intake of testosterone supplements is highly dependent on your bodybuilding goals. Seasoned bodybuilders might need a little more than the recommended 250mg weekly. Typically, its cycle ranges between 8-16 weeks, even though you can extend to a maximum of 16 weeks.
Here’s our recommended dosage:
You can even out the injection times throughout the week, especially if you experience a massive increase in weight. That minimizes the concentration of testosterone hormone in the body.
- Product and Laboratory: Testosterone Enanthate by A-Tech Labs
- Effects: Raw muscle mass increase, rapid strength increase
- Ingredients: testosterone (Ester: Enanthate)
- Form: Injection
- Concentration: 300 mg/ml
- Presentation: 1 vial of 10ml
Dosage: 250-1000mg per week for 8- 16 weeks (or longer)
Beginners Intermediate Advanced Female 250mg per week for 8-16 weeks 500mg per week for 8-16 weeks 1000mg per week for 8-16 weeks N/A
- Protection during treatment: AnaGen (Arimidex)
- Pct post cycle therapy: 1 Clomid and 1 Nolvadex per day for 20 days
- Stack: Can be used with any bulking agent and minimal when cutting for hormonal protection.
- Level: Suitable for all users
- Speedy recovery and endurance
- Accelerated muscular growth
- High sexual drive
- Increased bone density
- Improved hormonal balance
- Reduced cholesterol and fats
- Speedy recovery – The human body is designed to increase energy production when under intensive exercises automatically. This routine can, however, be affected by aging tissues and oxygenation problems. Supplementing it with more testosterone, therefore, rejuvenates tissues by forcing active replacement of the aging cells. This guarantees faster recovery.
- Sexual boost –The testosterone hormone is responsible for sexual desire in men. Deficiencies can, therefore, lead to reduced libido. Supplementing your body with testosterone boosters will hence lead to instant sexual performance.
- Muscular growth – Muscle wasting is a common side effect of some common steroids. It can actually reduce your muscle strength and its quality. Testosterone enanthate 300 treats this problem by enhancing muscle cell regeneration.
- Increased bone density – Weak bones cannot withstand high pressure and thus will fracture during rigorous training. Testosterone stimulates the absorption of calcium into the body, which hardens your bones.
- It lasts longer in the body – Testosterone enanthate 300 has a half-life of 10 days. As such, it tends to remain in the bloodstream for significantly long periods, which means fewer injections every month. That saves you not only money but also pain caused by the needles.
- Causes hormonal balance – Deficiencies of testosterone in the body can only be remedied through supplements’ consumption. Testosterone enanthate 300 is an excellent source of healthy ingredients for boosting testosterone production.
- Reduced cholesterol – Due to poor dieting, cholesterols might accumulate in the body leading to increased weight and fat. Testosterone is capable of enhancing metabolism hence quicker fat loss from the body.
Testosterone Enanthate is a choice for some low testosterone patients on testosterone therapy or TRT within the UK or TRT in Europe and the USA. You must check your testosterone levels with your doctor before any treatment to correct your hormone imbalance.
People who are hypersensitive to any of the components should not receive testosterone enanthate injections for low testosterone. Get medical advice from a health care professional or your doctor.
Sides effects of Testosterone Enanthate
Like most bodybuilding supplements, high levels of Testosterone enanthate 300 can cause mild and sometimes serious side effects. Here are the common ones:
To minimize these effects, consider combining these supplements with Nolvadex (Nolvagen), regulating estrogen production.
Older people may be more sensitive to this medication’s side effects, especially prostate and liver problems, swelling of arms and legs.
Where to Buy Testosterone Enanthate – Cheap Testosterone Enanthate Sources Online
The biggest mistake bodybuilders make is purchasing these supplements from underground sources. In most cases, these stores supply Test Enanthate of lower quality, which might lack the basic components that make this supplement so potent.
Luckily, you are certainly in the cheapest, safest, and approved site to purchase the original Testosterone enanthate 300 from A-Tech Labs if you are reading this. This supplement is of outstanding quality and will successfully deliver the results you’re seeking. We always test them out before putting them on sale to ensure they deliver sure results.
Whether you want to bulk, increase your overall stamina, bedroom performance, or even improve your muscular endurance, Testosterone enanthate 300 is the drug that you need—happy bulking.
- The rapid increase in weight – Since testosterone hormone encourages muscular growth, you might experience fat accumulation when you do not exercise well.
- Skin conditions – Like all androgens, testosterone increases will make your skin oily. This might result in pustules formation, which are possible entry points of bacteria.
- Testosterone increases in estrogen levels – Testosterone tends to stimulate the overproduction of estrogen hormone, promoting the multiplication of fat cells. You might suffer from gynecomastia as a result.
- Water retention – Your muscles could become turgid and loose, especially if you do not work out regularly. The increased metabolism produces bodily fluids in high amounts, making it difficult to get rid of them from the body.
- Mood changes – This hormone affects the brain partition that handles emotion. While you’ll mostly experience elevated sexual desire, this might frustrate you if you do not entertain the idea.
Why is this medication prescribed?
Testosterone cypionate (Depo-Testosterone), testosterone enanthate (Xyosted, available generically), testosterone undecanoate (Aveed), and testosterone pellet (Testopel) are forms of testosterone injection used to treat symptoms of low testosterone in men who have hypogonadism (a condition in which the body does not produce enough natural testosterone). Testosterone is used only for men with low testosterone levels caused by certain medical conditions, including disorders of the testicles, pituitary gland (a small gland in the brain), or hypothalamus (a part of the brain) that cause hypogonadism. Your doctor will order certain lab tests to check your testosterone levels to see if they are low before you begin to use testosterone injection. Testosterone enanthate (available generically) and testosterone pellet (Testopel) are also used to stimulate puberty in males with delayed puberty. Testosterone enanthate (available generically) injection may be used in certain women with a type of breast cancer called mammary cancer that has spread to other parts of the body. Testosterone should not be used to treat the symptoms of low testosterone in men who have low testosterone due to aging (‘age-related hypogonadism’). Testosterone is in a class of medications called androgenic hormones. Testosterone is a hormone produced by the body that contributes to the growth, development, and functioning of the male sexual organs and typical male characteristics. Testosterone injection works by supplying synthetic testosterone to replace the normally produced testosterone in the body. When used to treat breast cancer, testosterone works by stopping the release of estrogen.
How should this medicine be used?
Testosterone cypionate, testosterone enanthate (available generically), and testosterone undecanoate injection come as a solution (liquid) injected into a muscle and as a pellet to be injected under the skin by a doctor or nurse in an office setting or clinic. Testosterone enanthate injection (Xyosted) comes as a solution (liquid) to be injected subcutaneously (under the skin) once a week by yourself or a caregiver.
Testosterone injection may control your symptoms but will not cure your condition. Your doctor may adjust your dose of testosterone depending on the amount of testosterone in your blood during your treatment and your reaction to the medication.
Always look at your testosterone enanthate (Xyosted) solution before you inject it. It should be clear to light yellow in color and free of visible particles. Do not use it if it is cloudy, contains visible particles, or if the expiration date on the package has passed.
You can inject testosterone enanthate injection (Xyosted) in the left or right side of your abdomen (stomach) except your navel and the area 2 inches around it. Do not inject into an area where the skin is tender, bruised, red, or hard or where you have scars, tattoos, or stretch marks.
Your healthcare provider will show you how to use testosterone enanthate injection (Xyosted). Be sure that you understand these directions, and ask your healthcare provider if you have any questions.
Ask your pharmacist or doctor for a copy of the manufacturer’s information for the patient.
Other uses for this medicine
This medication may be prescribed for other uses; ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
What special precautions should I follow?
Before receiving testosterone injection,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to testosterone, any other medications, or any of the ingredients in testosterone injection products. Ask your pharmacist for a list of the ingredients.
- Tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking or plan to take. Be sure to mention the medications listed in the IMPORTANT WARNING section and any of the following: anticoagulants (blood thinners) such as warfarin (Coumadin, Jantoven); insulin (Apidra, Humalog, Humulin, others); medications for diabetes; and oral steroids such as dexamethasone, methylprednisolone (Medrol), and prednisone (Rayos). Your doctor may need to change the doses of your medications or monitor you carefully for side effects.
- If you are male, tell your doctor if you have breast cancer or have or may have prostate cancer. Also, tell your doctor if you have heart, liver, or kidney disease. Your doctor may tell you that you should not receive a testosterone injection.
- Tell your doctor if you have or have ever had sleep apnea (breathing stops for short periods of time during sleep); benign prostate hyperplasia (BPH; an enlarged prostate); high blood levels of calcium; cancer; diabetes; depression, or other mental illness; or lung disease.
- You should know that some testosterone products should not be used in women (Aveed, Xyosted). Otherwise, women should not receive this medication if they are or may become pregnant or are breastfeeding. Testosterone may harm the baby.
- You should know that there have been reports of serious side effects in people who use testosterone at higher doses, along with other male sex hormone products, or in ways other than directed by a doctor. These side effects may include a heart attack, heart failure, or other heart problems; stroke and mini-stroke; liver disease; seizures; or mental health changes such as depression, mania (frenzied, abnormally excited mood), aggressive or unfriendly behavior, hallucinations (seeing things or hearing voices that do not exist), or delusions (having strange thoughts or beliefs that have no basis in reality). People who use higher doses of testosterone than recommended by a doctor may also experience withdrawal symptoms such as depression, extreme tiredness, craving, irritability, restlessness, loss of appetite, inability to fall asleep or stay asleep, or a decreased sex drive if they suddenly stop using testosterone. Be sure to use testosterone injection exactly as directed by your doctor.
What special dietary instructions should I follow?
Unless your doctor tells you otherwise, continue your normal diet.
What side effects can this medication cause?
Testosterone injection may cause side effects. Tell your doctor if any of these symptoms are severe or do not go away:
- breast enlargement or pain
- deepening of voice
- pain, redness, bruising, bleeding, or hardness at the injection site
- difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep
- mood swings
- weight gain
- joint pain
- back pain
Some side effects can be serious. If you experience any of these symptoms or those listed in the IMPORTANT WARNING section, call your doctor immediately:
- lower leg pain, swelling, warmth, or redness
- nausea or vomiting
- swelling of the hands, feet, ankles, or lower legs
- difficulty breathing, especially during sleep
- erections that happen too often or that last too long
- difficulty urinating, weak urine flow, frequent urination, sudden need to urinate right away, blood in the urine
- yellowing of the skin or eyes
- pain in the upper right part of the stomach
- mood changes including depression, anxiety, or becoming suicidal (thinking about harming or killing oneself or planning or trying to do so)
Testosterone injection may cause a decrease in the number of sperm (male reproductive cells) produced, especially if used at high doses. Talk to your doctor about the risks of using this medication if you are a man and would like to have children.
Testosterone may increase the risk of developing prostate cancer. Talk to your doctor about the risks of receiving this medication.
Testosterone injection may cause the bones to mature more quickly than normal in children who receive the medication. This means that the children may stop growing sooner than expected and have a shorter than expected adult height.
Testosterone injection may cause other side effects. Call your doctor if you have any unusual problems while receiving this medication.
If you experience a serious side effect, you or your doctor may send a report to the Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) MedWatch Adverse Event Reporting program online (http://www.fda.gov/Safety/MedWatch) or by phone (1-800-332-1088).
What should I know about the storage and disposal of this medication?
Keep testosterone enanthate injection (Xyosted) in the container it came in, tightly closed and out of reach of children. Store it at room temperature and away from light, excess heat, and moisture (not in the bathroom). Do not refrigerate or freeze.
It is important to keep all medication out of sight and reach children as many containers (such as weekly pill minders and those for eye drops, creams, patches, and inhalers) are not child-resistant, and young children can open them easily. To protect young children from poisoning, always lock safety caps and immediately place the medication in a safe location – one that is up and away and out of their sight and reach. http://www.upandaway.org
Unneeded medications should be disposed of in special ways to ensure that pets, children, and other people cannot consume them. However, you should not flush this medication down the toilet. Instead, the best way to dispose of your medication is through a medicine take-back program. Talk to your pharmacist or contact your local garbage/recycling department to learn about take-back programs in your community. See the FDA’s Safe Disposal of Medicines website (http://goo.gl/c4Rm4p) for more information if you do not have access to a take-back program.
In case of emergency/overdose
In case of overdose, call the poison control helpline at 1-800-222-1222. Information is also available online at https://www.poisonhelp.org/help. If the victim has collapsed, had a seizure, has trouble breathing, or can’t be awakened, immediately call emergency services at 911.
What other information should I know?
Keep all appointments with your doctor and the laboratory. Your doctor may order certain tests to check your body’s response to testosterone injection.
Before having any laboratory test, tell your doctor and the laboratory personnel that you are receiving testosterone injection.
Do not let anyone else use your testosterone enanthate injection (Xyosted). Testosterone is a controlled substance. Prescriptions may be refilled only a limited number of times; ask your pharmacist if you have any questions.
You need to keep a written list of all of the prescription and nonprescription (over-the-counter) medicines you are taking, as well as any products such as vitamins, minerals, or other dietary supplements. You should bring this list with you each time you visit a doctor or be admitted to a hospital. It is also important information to carry with you in case of emergencies.